Monday, June 4, 2012

Emma's Home!

Full of anticipation and excitement we made the 3 1/2 hour drive to Kingston yesterday to get Emma. 
She even laid down and slept part of the way.
The Fergusons are truly wonderful people as well as extremely responsible rottweiler breeder's. 
She sure needed a bath though and when we got back to our town we gave the dog wash station at the car wash a try. Although we were both nervous how she would react, she was such a good girl and seemed to even enjoy it and I bet she even felt better too.


 A soft sweet muzzle ever so gently woke me at 6:30 this morning after a night of snoring (her not me) and after her breakfast we went outside to play with her Kong toy.
She will be in heat for another week so walks have to wait until that is finished.


I'm so happy that she is already feeling comfortable enough to play.




Isn't that the cutest bum!


And then down for a snooze while we waited for Todd to get up. 
Yes that's the fridge in the back porch. We are waiting for the floor to cure a little more before we attempt to move it back in.





and boy does she love to cuddle




I've taken the week off to help her adjust to her new home.
Really I can't believe that she is actually here and it feels so surreal .
We are so very very blessed to have found her and to have been chosen  to be her new forever home.
Thank you Randy and Luanne!





2 comments:

Muddaritaville said...

I am so excited for you! She is just beautiful. I love the pic of her lying by the door with her kong.
I sure miss having a fur baby at home.
Big hugs to Emma!

Jo

Barb @ Turtles and Tails said...

Love her! We have Rotties too - they are the best dogs ever. So happy for you!

Barb
www.turtlesandtails.blogspot.com

P.S. Thank you Jo for directing me to this blog!