Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Weekend!



The sun is pouring in and it is to hit 15 degrees today!
The past two weeks have been nothing short of a heart attack's worth of stress at work
with a kitchen promotion and 5 families wanting to get their 15% discount before the deadline.
I am so grateful for the success and am happy to report that I did it!
In the past without the help of natural thyroid hormone and hydrocortisone I would have not kept up or have been able to cope with the demands.
 www.stopthethyroidmadness.com

Right now our living room is almost all white primer and
if I could  keep it white, it would feel as ethereal as this
heavenly living room.
Isn't it perfect!

Country Home magazine



My weekend feels well earned and I intend to make the most of it.

I hope yours is a super one too!

2 comments:

Muddaritaville said...

I love the bright white feeling of that living room. I've recently been thinking that I would love to have the whole house painted a tinted white colour (seaglass white) and just change up my accent colours by season.

Serendipitous Home said...

Hey Jo, that sounds like amazing, curious what seaglass white is? It sounds dreamy.