Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Keep it or paint it?




I found these incredible prints at an antique market about a year ago. I am GAGA crazy for the combination of creams, browns and of course blue background and even though they apparently are from the 1940's, they feel contemporary to me. They are by an artist called Turner and by the small amount of info I found could be in the original frames. They are probably not worth too much, maybe $50.00 each sooooooooooo
Would you paint the frames or leave them?





2 comments:

Miss G said...

leave the frames! these are lovely. pretty mudroom too. Kelly

Claudia said...

Love the paintings! You already know I adore the mudroom.
Thank you for commenting on basement. Can't wait to decorate. Could I add you to my blog roll and follow.
Take care.
Claudia