Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Original Turner Prints for sale

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
I am gearing up for my day and thought I would share these perfect condition amazing original Turner prints I just posted this morning on Kijiji for sale for $135.00. I really do love them and I have really been torn over parting with them but the incredible cream and soft taupe original wood frames just don't go with all the white I have incorporated in our home and painting them will devalue them. 

Here are the details of my listing.

Presented here is a Wonderful Rare Mint Set of TWO Gorgeous Signed TURNER Original Vintage Airbrush Prints in their Original Vintage Wood Frames featuring Large Lilies and Chrysanthemum in the Sensational Colors of Blue, Cream, Taupe and Brown.
Both have Glorious Colors and are a nice size at 20 1/2 x 18 1/2 for the large and 17 1/2 x 15 1/2 for the small. They utilize the popular Airbrush Technique of the Forties Era with their Sought After Floral Themes seen in Vintage Barkcloth Designs. One Print features Magnificent Lilies while the Second Print features a Chrysanthemum Flower! The copyrighted Turner Signature is on the lower right of each Turner print.

The Original Wood Frames are EXQUISITE! in Soft Ivory and Medium Taupe Brown each being intricately Detailed and Raised in Relief!










If you live near Newmarket, Uxbridge, Sutton, Stouffville or Port Perry and would like to purchase them please let me know.


I have been doing well selling items on kijiji to raise a little cash
and can't tell you how excited I am as I anxiously await a little something, my very first purchase from the incredible
White Flower Farmhouse
I have always been such a big admirer of Lori's wonderful shop and am so happy that she will ship to Canada and I can't wait to share it with you.

Have a great day!

No comments: