Friday, December 16, 2011

Sink Peek


I came home last night and it felt like Christmas when I saw our new gorgeous white large single bowl Kohler Bakersfield cast iron sink and amazing new Delta faucet in place.




It has to be hooked up still and our dishwasher Kitchenaid dishwasher is on the fritz yet one more time again so my honey has his hands full but hopefully it will all get done soon and I can share a picture of it.
I really can't get over how it just feels so right now and I'm beyond happy with my decision to make the change.

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hello,

Merry Christmas! Love the sneak peak of your new sink. Also, love the metal basket inside your sink. I have a white rubber one that came with the Kohler and still looking for a stainless steel one. Too much cleaning with the white one.
Can't wait to see more...very exciting!
Have a great week and Happy New Year!