Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 144th Canada!


It's a lazy hazy absolutely perfect Canada Day here in the great north! We had plans to visit family but they have been switched to tomorrow which gives us free reign to just kick back and do whatever the heck we feel like, just spending time together. I just love days like this when I don't have to go anywhere! We will get sushi for dinner and have a fire later on and maybe go see the fireworks in the park.

So I was this close to selling my rocker on Kijiji and fate had it that it was meant to remain mine after all and I'm so glad I didn't sell it because I just love how it looks here.



We hung my $18.00 window box today and I filled it
with my fav purples and whites and can't wait for it
to overflow.


I planted the leftover impatience(s)  in the small garden below.











and while this sweet guy washes the vehicles



I'm going to finally get
those doors for the side stair storage primed and painted
(I told ya I do things real slow didn't I! If you want to feel
really good about yourself just check out how long it takes ME 
to get things done HA!)



  I also thought I would share with you one of my go two smoothie recipes that I'm sipping on today.

2 cups of brown rice milk
2 tbsp of hemp hearts
1 scoop of wheatgrass powder
or any greens powder will do
frozen organic raspberries
frozen wild blueberries
2 tbsp if brown rice protein powder
dash vanilla and if you desire a little real maple syrup
a little water as needed if too thick

blend all except protein powder until smooth, 
add protein last and blend a bit more
Enjoy!
Happy Canada Day everyone and Happy 4th of July to all south of the border,
I hope yours is a safe and great one!


No comments: